Wednesday 29 July 2009

Anyone for Anya & Club Anya Club Couture






















Here is the card i made to join in with the above challenges firstly I used DawnyP fab sketch for the Anyone for Anya a new challenge blog which starts on the 25th August, Im a little early but Im off on Holiday for a week on Saturday and didn't want to miss out. So after much though about which lovely little Anya to use I decided on my new Superstar Anya so here she is making her first debut. She has been coloured in with copics and I have added clear gloss to her cool shades. I did want to add some flocking on the boa but didn't have the right colour. The DP is DCWV Rockstar and Anna Griffin. The card and scallop border punch are from Stampin Up.



Also over at Club Anya the challenge this week is Club Couture, and the prize is a Brand New Set of 'Dressy' Miss Anya's these stamps are just gorgeous, the DT's cards are fab and can't wait till they are out.
ttfn
Debs x

1 comment:

  1. Great Card Debs, what a fab Miss Anya. I love the inside!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete