Tuesday 28 July 2009

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 15 Gayle's Sketch



We have had a fun filled day a Twycross Zoo today, so im a little bit late at adding this post but I managed to finish this card tonight as I realized the deadline is tomorrow, although I stamped the image and coloured it in last friday eve at the Dabblers. I have used Gayle's sketch from challenge 15 at the Sugar Bowl this weeks 'please include' is Ribbons & Bows. I have used my Sugar Nellie - Post Box stamp and she has been coloured in with copics and some glitter added to the flowers and butterfly. The DP is K&Co Classic K Mckenna, the card and the scallop border punch is stamping up.
ttfn
Debs x

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous! Love the coloring, papers and 3d-d hat :) Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the raised bonnett. I think this is a great sketch and you've done a fab job with it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really sweet card!! I love this!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete