Tuesday 11 August 2009

Challenge 16 - Marlene's Sketch



Here is a card I made this am I have used the sketch by Marlene over at The Sugar Bowl the prize is for a pick and mix 6 sugar nellie stamps, so really worth checking out. I have used one of my Gorjuss girls from my new Set 3. She has been coloured in with copics. The card is pretty in pink from Stamping Up and the DP is Bobunny. Lace & ribbon is from my stash. The heart border punch is Martha Stewart.
Copics colours used:-
Skin:- E00, E02 (R20 blush)
Hair:- E49, E29, E53
Dress:- R32, R20, R27
ttfn
Debs x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debs. The colours look great and I love how you have decoupaged the Gorjuss Girl.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the stamp and the hearts border is gorgeous!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! This is adorable and I love the heart border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just adorable! Love the pretty color combo and your lovely coloring and details! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Debbie wish every success in the challenge - hops you are successful with this lovely card - see you Friday - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete