Saturday 15 August 2009

WOW - Cool new stuff I Won

Our postlady has just delivery me a big box full of crafting goodies, which I won on the Midnight Madness sketch challenge, I have received loads of stampin up goodies which I love, including a stamp set, brad set, envelopes, adhesives, also some embossing powders and 3 bottles of Moon glows, which I haven't tried before so will be able to have a little play later on.

I also had a stampin up party at my house last night, and we made x3 lovely cards and a fab giftbox. Thank you Tracey for your time and wonderful ideas, and to all the girls that came last night I had a lovely time.
Im off to make a card while daddy has taken the little man out.

ttfn
Debs x

1 comment:

  1. Had a wonderful evening Debbie and thank you for being the hostess with the mostess.

    Congratulations on winning your challange. Have lots of fun playing with your goodies

    ReplyDelete